Constantly setting goals is our everything. And the more challenging they are, the more pride we feel when they are achieved. Opening a new office, obtaining accreditation and a trademark, increasing turnover during COVID-19... Done.
In 2022, a new goal emerged - to enter the main digital rankings in Russia. And not just to say hello, but to apply for leading positions in specific segments and directions. We independently nurtured our brand for 11 years and built trust relationships with clients. But now, finding a client who doesn't look at the lists of leading IT companies to choose a contractor is more challenging. Rankings have become the main sources of key leads.
Passing moderation and securing a spot in the TOP-100 of the Runet and Tagline proved to be a quite labor-intensive process.
Considering that MediaTen was absent from the rankings before, we had to be exceptionally meticulous with our documentation for the first time. We gathered cases and contracts with clients that could be published. We conducted a financial audit of the company for the last 3-5 years. We found and systematized all the necessary information for 2022. We uploaded it to our personal account, passed moderation, and waited to see what would come of it.
In early 2023, it turned out that there were some minor issues with the requirements of the Runet ranking. We had to confirm two projects without which our company would not have made it into the segments. But thanks to our official work and the detailed responses of the project's chief editor, Anatoliy Denisov, we were able to quickly add what was needed.
- If we added the turnover percentage yesterday, will we see the revenue after the update today?
- Good day. Yes, that's correct.
And another 300+ questions in the Telegram community, each of which was answered by Anatoly.
In May 2023, the results came in. In the Runet ranking, MediaTen has achieved many positions, including leading ones. For example, in the field of outstaffing, we made it to the TOP-10 in Russia. These are significant achievements and a reason to be proud, as we are ranked alongside large and fairly well-known IT companies. To understand the full scope of our achievements, we invite you to take a look at the list of categories we have entered.
- 8th place in the ranking of leading website developers in Yekaterinburg
- 14th place in the ranking of web studios specializing in Nuxt.js
- 48th place in the ranking of agencies for creating websites using Vue.js
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
- 2nd place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development in Yekaterinburg
- 4th place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development using Nuxt.js
- 42nd place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development in Russia
- 8th place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development for microbusinesses
- 10th place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development on subcontracting
- 14th place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development using Vue.js
- 15th place in the ranking of agencies for technical support of business services and portals
- 35th place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development for promotional websites
- 40th place in the ranking of agencies for technical support of online stores
- 41st place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development in Russia
- 43rd place in the ranking of agencies for website support and development in Wholesale and Retail Trade
- 1st place in the ranking of outstaffing agencies in Yekaterinburg
- 10th place in the ranking of outstaffing agencies in Russia
- 2nd place in the ranking of outstaffing agencies for micro and small businesses in Russia
- 3rd place in the ranking of outstaffing agencies for website support and development
- 4th place in the ranking of outstaffing agencies for UX design
- 7th place in the ranking of outstaffing agencies for website design
RESULTS OF TAGLINE AND OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS
In the Tagline project, we secured positions in the TOP-100 in specific segments. The ranking calculation concept there is slightly different, but for us, it's still a significant experience and a reason to set new goals. In 2023, according to Tagline's assessment, we achieved:
- 70th place in the ranking of outsourcing developers in Russia
- 99th place in the ranking of the best web developers/integrators in Russia
In February 2023, we also participated in CMS Magazine, where we secured 3rd place in the ranking of digital agencies and web studios in Yekaterinburg. The process was much quicker and easier, as we had already prepared all the necessary documents and selected works for registration in similar projects. We received the results literally the next day.
Let's not forget about RUWARD, to which we also submitted our data. Recently, there was a voting process, and positions in market segments will be announced soon. We hope to be able to share those results in the near future.
Participation in rankings greatly motivates us to become better. First, in 2024, we plan to take leading positions in Yekaterinburg in all the areas in which we operate. Second, we aim to enter the TOP-10 in Russia in many market segments. We have all the tools and competencies for this; now, we just need to expand our team with even more developers and specialists. Therefore, we will actively work on team expansion to achieve higher results in 2023.
We would like to thank all the organizers and juries of these projects for giving us the opportunity to showcase our level of professionalism. Thank you for being supportive and helping us understand all the nuances of participating in rankings. We especially extend our gratitude to Anatoliy Denisov, the Chief Editor of the Runet project. See you in the new year!